If you want to develop in your teaching, or you are often frustrated in your reading by paywalls, you may consider becoming a master’s student with us, which will give you free access to the entire Stockholm University library as well as a world-class education! Read about our online master courses in Language education which are taught in English.
The Department of Language Education at Stockholm University offers courses and programmes at all levels. You may be interested in our Advanced level courses which can be taken as part of a master’s or as stand-alone courses. The courses are generally open for late applications. Most are online and many are in English.
- Language education: Theory, methods, application
- Issues in language education research
- Autumn 2022 online in English as US542F. Apply by 17 January or make a late application.
- Technology-enhanced language learning and teaching
- Third Language Research and Language Education
- Autumn 2022 online in English as US543F Apply by 17 January or make a late application.
- Språkbedömning ur olika teoretiska perspektiv
See also our online summer courses. Read more and ask questions at the Department of Language Education.